Participants must take two electives from the courses listed below to meet the requirement for the program. These courses are generally offered in an online or classroom based format, once or twice a year through the Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership.
Note: With approval from the program’s associate director, past participation in any of the listed electives within one year of entering the program may fulfill one or both of the elective requirements.
- Art of Fundraising II (Spring only)
- Best Boards: A Leadership Conference for Nonprofits (Spring only)
- Board Chair Imperatives (Fall only)
- Board Fundraising (Fall only)
- Campaign Planning and Management (Spring only)
- Communication for Nonprofits
- Comprehensive Annual Giving
- Constituent Relationship Management (Spring only)
- Donor Relations: Maintaining Strong Relationships with Your Donors (Spring only)
- Fundraising Analytics: Leveraging the Power of Data
- Major Gifts and Planned Giving: The Fundamentals
- Proposal Writing
- Strategic Planning (Fall only)
- Volunteer Management Academy