- Jennifer Jarriel (LINE 2011) was appointed CEO of DePelchin Children’s Center.
- Rebecca Skupin Marcontell (LINE 2011) was appointed Director of Development and Board Development for the Houston Metropolitan Dance Company.
- Steve Mikelman, Ph.D., (LINE 2012) joined the Chinese Community Center as deputy executive director.
- Two LINE 2010 students transitioned to new jobs. Don Culbert from a corporate position to Associate Director Kids’ Meals, and Debbie Gregg from volunteer to Manager of Volunteer Services and Community Engagement at DePelchin Children’s Center.
- Debrah Hall (LINE 2008) was just promoted to Head of School for The Monarch School.
- Three LINE students were featured on the Houston PBS Special "Houston Refugees: Stories of Courage"
- Maliha Imami (LINE 2010), Director, Health & Case Management Services at the Alliance for Multicultural Services
- Roxanne McCauley Paiva (LINE 2008), Executive Director, The ONE Foundation
- Krista Scranton (LINE 2008), Program Associate, The Community Cloth