Spring 2015 Courses Open
Apply Now for the Fundraising Operations Certificate
The following Fundraising Operations Certificate courses begin soon:
- Fundraising Systems Management, Reporting, and Business Intelligence
- Essentials of Gift Administration
- Donor Relations: Maintaining Strong Relationships with Your Donors
- Prospect Research and Analysis
- Fundamentals of Constituent Relationship Management
- Fundraising Analytics: Leveraging the Power of Data
Best Boards 2015
The Best Boards conference is an all-day program designed to help nonprofit board members and staff work together more effectively. The program is designed to be valuable to both new and seasoned board members and nonprofit executives.
Keynote Speaker: Scott McClelland, Houston Division President, H-E-B
Thursday, March 5, 2015, 9 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
Leadership Institute for Nonprofit Executives
The Leadership Institute for Nonprofit Executives (LINE) program consists of seven core courses, two electives and a practicum. Completing the LINE program will increase your understanding of what makes a leader effective within the nonprofit sector and will help you set goals to improve your leadership practices.
Online Information Sessions:
May 1 and June 4. RSVP Today
No front page content has been created yet.